View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SABA Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Egyptian God   Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:58 am

Hi everyone...

I think making molds for each Egyptian God would be really great as an extention of Bruce's Egyptian moulds that he has made already.

For example, do a mould that caters to Anubis, the God of Embalming. Have a few jackal headed statues, maybe some embalming jars, a few special tiles for wall and floor, an embalming table that the blocks could be used for base aslo, door head with his symbol to match the door sides for mold 97. Or a mould of Bastet the Cat Goddess. A few cat jars, statue of a woman with a cat head, special tiles, door head.... The more popular Gods and Goddess anyway.

I also one day want to try War Gods of Aegyptus, maybe just buy the miniatures, and haven't heard anything about the game really.

Thanx

Neil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://saba.quickbb.net
fox-uk
Admin

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God   Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:59 am

We're kinda purist Egypt types rather than Aegyptus gamers.

There's one hell of a lot of relief carving based on standard block size and multiples that I'll be doing before statues become a priority.

We were thinking of Heiroglyphics that actually read in translatable Egyptian stuff like 'Akenaten Rules', and 'Caesar loves sheep'............

I am hoping to get a 'symbols' set done the winged sun for Egypt, Tor's Hammer for Norse, Yin Yang for Eastern, Celtic cross for post christocelts and of course the Fox for the Siluri!

Unfortunately much of the theology of the depicted cultures has been mixed in gaming. Great for fantasy and if that is what people want but my personal preference is for as historically relevant stuff as possible. Otherwise we get the problem seen in 'another place' where an historically and practically correct building was slagged off by someone who had learned incorrect information - I hope that is diplomatic enough not to upset anyone.

Fox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scouseyuk

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God   Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:00 am

check out anything stargate related.... egyptian, gothic, celtic, medievil, futuristic etc. I think I'll have a go at modelling the inside of a Goa'uld spaceship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SABA Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God   Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:02 am

Hi everyone...

I think that is a great idea although I think that you, scouseyuk should start a topic off about the STAR GATE mould idea.

Thanx

Neil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://saba.quickbb.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God   

Back to top Go down

Egyptian God
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1